Collins Academic Skills: Group Work - Work together for academic success
Work together for academic success Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will give you the skills you need to work well with others, and help you feel confident contributing to group projects at university.
Through practical exercises and real-life case studies you will learn how to * form effective groups * assign roles * establish rules * deal with difficult group situations. Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will help you to make the most of your time at university.
* Ten chapters with clear information and practical exercises
- Real-life case studies from university students
- Information on academic expectations - understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary Group Work is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
- The Collins Academic Skills Series has been nominated for the ELTons 2014 Innovation in learner resources award.* Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series * Lectures * Numbers * Presenting * Research * Writing
Tussen 3 en 25 werkdagen geleverd