Collins Academic Skills: Numbers - Data and statistics for the non-specialist
Statistics and data for the non-specialist At university you may be expected to analyse complex data and present your findings, whatever your area of study. Collins Academic Skills Series: Numbers gives you the skills you need to make sense of data and numbers and the confidence to use them effectively in your work.
Learn how to * interpret statistics and data * conduct surveys * evaluate and question results * present numerical information clearly Collins Academic Skills Series: Numbers will help you to make the most of your time at university.
* Clear information and practical exercises
- Information on academic expectations - understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary Numbers is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
- The Collins Academic Skills Series has been nominated for the ELTons 2014 Innovation in learner resources award.* Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work * Lectures * Presenting * Writing * Research
Tussen 3 en 25 werkdagen geleverd