Wide Sargasso Sea (Penguin classic)
Penguin Student Editions are complete unabridged texts of Penguin Classics, Modern Classics and some more recent titles, packaged with reading help for the student in the form of:
- accessible yet authoritative introductions
- glossary of cultural references and unfamiliar words
- stimulating activities and discussion points, including activities needed to prepare for essays and examinations
- chapter-by-chapter summaries
- plot and character outlines
- chronology of the historical events of the time
- overview of the ways famous critics have read the books
A student-friendly approach to literature - the way students want to read.
A masterpiece of contrasting moods, Wide Sargasso Sea was inspired by Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre.
Tussen 3 en 25 werkdagen geleverd
|Uitgever||Penguin Books Ltd|