Insight - Pre-Intermediate (oxfl) Online Workbook Plus - Card with Access Code
Across all levels of insight, your students will be challenged by the thought-provoking topics and information-rich texts that will educate them about the world they live in and inspire debate and discussion.
The approach to learning vocabulary throughout the course is consistent, coherent and systematic. Students have a wealth of opportunities to practice and embed their learning through vocabulary insight pages in every unit, a ten page vocabulary bank at the back of the Student Book for each level and additional online vocabulary practice.
Culture and literature are also woven into lessons across every level of insight with literature extracts from a wide range of genres, and exercises that highlight the customs, traditions, and history of English-speaking countries.
- Five level course for learners from A1-C1 (Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Advanced)
- Ten units in each level. Each unit has five sections covering reading and vocabulary; grammar and listening; listening, speaking and vocabulary; culture, vocabulary and grammar; and writing
- Vocabulary insight pages and Reviews at the end of every unit with Cumulative Reviews after every two units
- Ten page Vocabulary Banks at the end of each level of the course
- All school-leaving exam topics are covered, and exam-like tasks appear throughout all levels to help prepare your students for their exams
- Focus on developing students’ independent study skills and encouraging autonomous learning. Students are encouraged to take responsibility for their learning
- Strategy boxes with step-by-step guides at every level develop core skills in a supportive way
- Multi-component package available including Students’ Books, print and online Workbooks, additional Online Practice material, Teacher’s Books (with accompanying Teachers Resource Disk), audio CDs, Classroom Presentation Tool, and Test Bank Multi-ROMs
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Oxford University Press ELT|