Solutions second edition - Elementary workbook
Solutions has been thoroughly modernized with 80% new content to draw in students, embed the grammar and vocabulary presented, and engage them in the tasks. Its guided approach builds up every student’s confidence, through step-by-step objectives, lots of practice, meaningful personalization activities, and exam preparation tasks.
The course now embraces a wide range of teaching methods, furnishing the teacher with a flexible pick-and-choose package for use in the classroom, at home, and on the move. The Online Workbook enhances independent learning with a variety of interactive features.
Solutions turns all students into active learners, by offering a rich variety of learning opportunities for a whole range of abilities through extension and revision activities in all components - giving everyone a sense of achievement whatever their level.
- Lesson-per-page structure with achievable goals, clear signposting of the skill being practised, and gradual build-up to a productive outcome, gives everyone a sense of achievement after every class.
- Updated, motivating texts with effective vocabulary exploitation activities for increased engagement and active practice.
- Speaking is integrated into all lessons, with step-by-step guidance leading to real-life practice, to make the activities meaningful and memorable.
- Workbooks with integrated audio (use online with built-in audio or access the audio on the student site) and automated marking system, offer students a huge amount of listening practice while giving the teacher the option of reducing their marking load.
- Productive tasks, 'Check your work' features, Exam Strategy boxes, and opportunities for home learning through the Online Workbook help to involve the students actively in their learning process and build their confidence in preparation for exams.
- DVD-ROM material for every Culture, Reading, or Speaking lesson in the Student’s Book reinforces the grammar and vocabulary being taught and presents it in a different, student-appealing context.
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed to aid language learning
- Students can buy e-books as an in-App purchase by downloading the Oxford Learner's Bookshelf app
- Institutions are able to buy access codes
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Oxford University Press ELT|