Common Mistakes at KET...and how to avoid them
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
- Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
- Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
- Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises.
- Based real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam papers showing students how to avoid the most common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time by enabling students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises in order to familiarizes students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Cambridge University Press|