Give me five! 6 teacher's book
Designed to engage and build students’ confidence as they learn to communicate, Give Me Five! provides unique opportunities for both free and controlled speaking practice across a range of contexts. Participation, learner autonomy and social competency all take centre stage in order to help young learners reach their true potential.
- The cooperative methodology encourages teamwork and collaboration, helping to create a positive classroom environment and celebrate achievement.
- Integrated exam practice and additional resources, including videos of Cambridge English and Trinity mock exams, help familiarise children with exam techniques.
- The 21st century learning strand develops skills such as creative and critical thinking.
- Memorable songs, adventure stories and classroom games make learning enjoyable.
- Navio provides a seamless transition between the print and digital materials in any teaching situation.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden