Macmillan English Grammar in Context - Intermediate book with answers + cd-rom
Macmillan English Grammar In Context, is a three-level grammar practice series with a difference. Incorporating contextual examples in grammar practice activities, Macmillan English Grammar In Context is a grammar book that can be used in both the classroom and for self-study.
Clear grammar explanations with traditional practice activities and contextual examples that include cross-curricular content areas such as literature, science, geography, history and social science are all included within the series.
- A combination of everyday English and relevant academic language teaches students to use grammatical structures in context.
- Exercises range in difficulty within each unit to allow learners to increase their confidence as they move from straightforward activities to more challenging ones.
- A fully searchable glossary gives additional support and points of reference to facilitate learning outside of the classroom.
- The Review section offers additional activities for students who want to check their understanding or for extra practice.
- A CD-ROM includes extra practice and printable tests, making the course perfect for using both at home and in the classroom.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden