Hopscotch 2 activity book + audio-CD
Hopscotch is a six-level primary series that follows an accessible, traditional, easy-to-teach methodology with a speaking and listening focus in the early levels and reading and writing introduced explicitly from Level 3 onwards.
Filled with engaging National Geographic photographs and content that captures the imagination of young learners, Hopscotch introduces language and skills through a fun and friendly cast of main characters – a boy, girl, crocodile, parrot and bear!
- Photos showcase the magic of the real world
- Students tackle communicative skills first before reading and writing
- Project work encourages collaboration and problem solving
- Picture stories introduce natural language and vocabulary
- Online downloads provide support for teaching special needs students
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Cengage Learning Service Ltd|