Englsih world 3 teacher's book
The course uses established best-practice methodology to encourage effective classroom teaching. Active, whole-class learning is supported by a systematic approach with a key focus on developing the four skills. Levels 1 to 6 of English World bring classrooms together by promoting and rewarding active participation. Using material from the authors of best-selling courses Way Ahead and Macmillan English, children will reach a high level of competency at a steady pace with plenty of room for practice and consolidation.
- Exclusive Grammar In Conversation modules introduce new language in meaningful contexts, from simple exchanges to complex conversations.
- Children can learn English through a range of age-appropriate topics, increasing their general knowledge through cross-curricular content.
- Portfolio and Diploma pages allow learners to keep a record of their achievements, actively encouraging them to learn more.
- A Home-School Connect programme takes learning beyond the classroom and enables parent-teacher interaction.
- Supplementary Dictionary and Grammar Practice Books consolidate classroom learning and enable self-study at home.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden