New Practical Chinese Reader 1 workbook + mp3-cd
New Practical Chinese Reader 1 Workbook is het werkboek bij het eerste deel van deze tweetalige methode Chinees. Uitleg, opdrachten en vertalingen zijn in het Engels.
The New Practical Chinese Reader 1 Workbook accompanies the New Practical Chinese Reader I: Textbook. It has exercises in reading, writing, listening and speaking, pinyin text and Chinese characters, cultural notes, and strong emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
In order to make the study of Chinese easier and more interesting, this New Practical Chinese Reader 1 Workbook has the following features:
- The student will be in the cultural setting of Chinese society with several international students, Ding Libo (son of Gubo and Ding Yun), Lin Na and Ma Dawei. Through many interesting experiences, the student will not only learn authentic Chinese but also understand Chinese society and culture.
- The instruction of functional items is emphasized. The student will learn to use Chinese from the very beginning of the learning process.
- Attention is paid to the instruction of pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and discourse and a gradual increase in difficulty, orderly advances and multiple repeats are stressed along with the usage of four large cycles to help students understand the language structure of Chinese.
- A new method of teaching Chinese characters is utilized to help students read and write intriguing characters.
- Combined instruction of the four basic skills, listening, speaking, reading and writing, is emphasized.
- Offering tremendous flexibility, the instructional materials are suitable for users at different starting points and with different goals.
- Abundant practice materials are supplied for the student to use inside and outside the classroom.
Tussen 3 en 25 werkdagen geleverd
|Uitgever||Ming Ya Books Company|