Persian in use
'Persian in Use' is an elementary Persian language and culture textbook designed for first-year Persian language students at college level. It offers a thematically organized and integrative approach to help students achieve proficiency in Persian language and culture.
- Colorful and lively design
- New vocabulary is summarized thematically/lexically
- Interactive dialogues from everyday life
- Straightforward explanations of the grammatical features
- Includes samples of literary texts, poems, plays, film scripts, and pop songs
- Engaging classroom activities and homework exercises
- Companion website www.persianinuse.com
Anousha Sedighi is Associate Professor of Persian at Portland State University. She has been teaching elementary Persian for more than a decade and serves as the current president of the American Association of Teachers of Persian.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Leiden University Press|