New Headway - Intermediate 4th Edition workbook with key
The world's best-selling English course - a perfectly-balanced syllabus with a strong grammar focus, and full support at all six levels.
Headway's trusted methodology combines solid grammar and practice, vocabulary development, and integrated skills with communicative role-plays and personalization.
Authentic material from a variety of sources enables students to see new language in context, and a range of comprehension tasks, language and vocabulary exercises, and extension activities practise the four skills. 'Everyday English' and 'Spoken grammar' sections practise real-world speaking skills, and a writing section for each unit at the back of the book provides models for students to analyse and imitate.
- Oxford Online Skills Program allows students to revise, review and improve their English outside the classroom.
- Authentic texts, either reading or listening or both, present new language and enable students to see the target language in context
- Language focus' boxes in the presentation sections and 'Discussing grammar' exercises help students explore the language of the unit further.
- Spoken English' sections cover the grammar of spoken English.
- Twelve complete writing lessons at the back of the book include models for students to analyse and imitate.
- Everyday English' sections give students practice in useful functional phrases, metaphors and idioms.
- A helpful Grammar Reference at the back of the book can be used for revision or reference, in class or at home.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Oxford University Press ELT|