Speakout 2ed Elementary Student’s Book & Interactive eBook with Digital Resources Access Code
Developed in association with BBC Worldwide and BBC Learning English, Speakout is all about motivating students to start using English through the use of authentic content, interesting topics and versatile material.
Speakout is a comprehensive six-level general English course for older teens and adults. It bridges the gap between the classroom and the real word not only through inclusion of motivating material, but also through carefully planned strategies for improved speaking and listening skills.
- Speakout offers a rich range of motivating exercises and mixed activities.
- he units are clearly designed and easy to use.
- Interesting podcasts expose students from the start to a wide range of language and accents, familiarising them with English as it is spoken.
- Grammar is presented in context with clear explanation and plenty of practice.
- Integrated skills approach means that most activities and lessons include at least three skills, so the English you teach goes far beyond simple repetition.
- There is a prominent focus on vocabulary development.
- Writing activities include a range of genres, from formal text types to blogs and personal messages.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Type||Boek Met Licentie|
|Auteur||Frances Eales, e.a.|