Van Dale Dutch Grammar
Dutch Grammar - CEFR A1 to B2 step-by-step
This book gives you a complete overview of Dutch grammar. The grammar is explained at different levels of language proficiency, so that you can study it at the level that suits you best. And the easy-to-use tables make even the most difficult aspects of Dutch grammar clear and understandable.
Get a grip on Dutch grammar!
- Presented in clear tables
- Explained at different levels, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Clearly structured from basic level A1 to level B2
- Each level has its own colour for easy recognition
- Clear example sentences suited to each CEFR level
- With references to practice exercises in the Van Dale Oefenboek grammatica Nederlands
The Van Dale Dutch Grammar has been written by experienced language teachers. It is indispensable for anyone who is learning Dutch and whose first or second language is English.
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden