New Horizons 1 class audio-cd's (2x)
New Horizons is a four-level upper secondary course that sets achievable goals and builds confidence.
New Horizons includes 100% new content and updated exam training to prepare students for the B1 school-leaving exam.
A wide range of topics engage teenagers’ interest and provide essential vocabulary. Practical grammar exercises then build students’ confidence in communication.
- rand-new features, fun activities and 100% rewritten texts and exercises
- Clear structure and a moderate pace to suit classes with lower weekly contact hours, or mixed-ability classes
- Dual entry points at levels 1 and 2 mean that students can work towards the B1 exam at their own pace
- Updated and systematic exam training in levels 3 and 4 prepare students for the different requirements of their school-leaving exams
- Language review at the end of every two units recycles and revises language as the course progresses
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Oxford University Press ELT|