Navigate - Pre-intermediate B1 class audio-cd's
Navigate combines information-rich topics, state-of-the-art-methodology, and a modern blended package to provide the complete course for the 21st century adult and young adult learner.
Navigate takes an innovative approach to language learning with a state of-the-art syllabus based on the latest research and practical teacher feedback.
- Innovative approach to skills development focused on targeted, language-based activities.\
- Information-rich topics and texts immerse adult learners in themes and issues from around the world so that learning English is more relevant
- Driven by learning outcomes and end goals of adult learners, so that learners can make the most of their time
- Based on the Oxford 3000™ so learners are only covering the most relevant vocabulary for them
- Extra supporting videos for teachers from Series Advisor Catherine Walter
Indien op voorraad binnen 48 uur verzonden
|Uitgever||Oxford University Press ELT|